пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

barnwell south carolina cemeteries




Weekend awesomeness to follow.... Tonight E and I are meeting my folks for dinner and then (wait for it) weapos;re going to catch a midnight showing of "The Lost Boys" at the Regency Fairfax. On Saturday Iapos;m driving up to Santa Clarita to a do a little new car shopping. Iapos;m looking at Hondas, Toyotas, etc. I think Japanese and dependable may be the way to go, what with all of the driving that I do. Plus, Iapos;m so over $90 oil changes. Weapos;re meeting Eapos;s grandmother and dad on Sunday and then sheapos;s making me carnitas We may or may not head downtown for some exploring, but that remains to be seen.

But for now, Iapos;m just toiling away at work. And by "toiling" I mean reading blogs and listening to the new Sarah Vowell book on my iPhone. Big fun.

Hope you all have a great week

from growing seed tomato, barnwell south carolina cemeteries, barnwell south carolina newspaper, barnwell south carolina real estate, barnwell south carolina zip code.



Комментариев нет: