суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

betty crocker cook book recipe





Normally I can ignore banner adds and recognize them as a necessary aspect of free services such as this blog. Every so often, though, I see one that irritates me just enough to question how much "free blog space" is worth to me. Way to go, Vox.


Anyway, here's another post, to prove that I'm committed to writing in more than just random bursts. Oh, and yes, if you're wondering, I do have another essay that I'm working on. So far, I've got about a page written, with three more to go. I'm taking a break at the moment.


I have a strange white line running down my right arm as a result of a recent vacation to Mexico. The general consensus is that it was caused by applying sunblock to a wet body, which made the lotion run down my arm. Whatever. I hope it stays, because honestly, it looks like a bad-ass knife wound, which is what I've told a few people.


I've never quite known what tone to take, when writing these posts. I suppose that is because I don't exactly know who I'm writing for, due to the fact that I'm not attempting to tell a story. I imagine that I'm talking to some one, since I aspire to attain a conversational tone, which would imply that I'm talking to someone as I rarely, if ever, talk to myself. Which is strange, actually, because I consider myself very interesting; in fact, I believe I'm the most interesting person I've ever met.


Hey, self. Call me sometime.


. . . I won't call.


I should get back to that essay. If I've learned one thing this semester, it's that I'm not nearly as interested in history as I thought I was.


Good to know, I suppose.




bucket callaway hat, betty crocker cook book recipe, betty crocker cook book recipes, betty crocker cook book recipies, betty crocker cook books.



Комментариев нет: